MISSION STATEMENT

MISSION STATEMENT -
WORKING TO SEE THE LIVES OF THE POOR TRANSFORMED BY THE POWER OF GOD AS IT IS SHOWN THROUGH THE LOCAL CHURCH





Friday, April 12, 2013

Privileged

Last night was another amazing night.  We showed the Jesus Film!  There were more people watching the movie at the vineyard than I can ever remember!  There were well over 200 people there!  It truly was a privilege to share with them after they watched the movie.  The movie gave a clear presentation of the gospel message, the fact that Jesus died for our sins and wants us to know Him, to have a relationship with Him each day. 
I then spoke for a while.  I shared a few thoughts and shared about how Christ has changed my life.  The people were so attentive to what I was saying!  The gravity of the situation and the opportunity before me weighed on me.  Not as a burden but as a big opportunity that not too many people get even once in their lives.  I just realized the amazing opportunity that was presenting itself before me and prayed for the words to say.
We continue to go back once a week to the 2 different Vineyards that we have access to.  The people come and listen, are attentive and do respond.  We need more workers to come, there is so much more we could do with some more hands!
Pray for the Lord to send me workers into His harvest!

The picture below is of the group of people who gathered after I had finished speaking.  They always listen to me on the microphone talking to the large group, then when I dismiss them, some come forward and gather around me and expect me to keep sharing.  They just stand there and wait for me to say something.  So I just keep going!  Notice me at the rear of the picture with the hat on?

No comments:

Search This Blog