MISSION STATEMENT

MISSION STATEMENT -
WORKING TO SEE THE LIVES OF THE POOR TRANSFORMED BY THE POWER OF GOD AS IT IS SHOWN THROUGH THE LOCAL CHURCH





Thursday, March 8, 2012

Amazing opportunity/responsibility


Pictured are the young men who responded to the message that was presented last week at the vineyard that we visit. Please pray that the seeds that have been planted and watered would not be robbed or chocked out but would grow and flourish unto new life, eternal life, eventually bearing much fruit!





I was just listening to a message online and it hit me again what an amazing opportunity/responsibility it is that God has given me. As you can see in the picture above the people who hear our message (mostly young men) really do respond! They have questions and want to know more about God and His plan of salvation!
I am going out to a different vineyard tonight (Thursday) to present another movie in Spanish and am going to preach a short message in relation to the video. I am unable to move these men in their hearts, only God can do that. And God responds to our prayers so I would ask you to pray for me, pray for these men, pray that God would have a harvest among the harvesters (these young men are working in the vineyards harvesting grapes)!
I would absolutely love to see many of these young men come to truly know the Lord and then take His message of salvation back to their native areas in Southern Mexico where the gospel still has not made major inroads in some areas. The opportunity is astounding! Pray with me!


1 comment:

Jim said...

Wow! Sounds like an interesting opportunity! I will pray! :)

Search This Blog