MISSION STATEMENT

MISSION STATEMENT -
WORKING TO SEE THE LIVES OF THE POOR TRANSFORMED BY THE POWER OF GOD AS IT IS SHOWN THROUGH THE LOCAL CHURCH





Thursday, March 1, 2012

In Mexico Once Again

Hey Everyone,

I left my family for Mexico on Tuesday. That is never an easy thing
to do, the 2nd time wasn't much better than the 1st time I left! This
going back and forth every 3 weeks does carry an emotions price tag with it!
It was a long day of traveling as I had to transfer planes in Salt Lake
City, and Phoenix before arriving in Hermosillo. My time here has
been good so far and I hope that things will even be better tonight!
The ministry to the Migrant Workers is going to take place tonight
and I will be presenting a Christian movie (or part of one) and then
giving a message after that. I expect there to be between 100-200
people out there tonight so I am really asking for your prayers! I
haven't preached in Spanish in a long time! I really need your
prayers for this tonight. There will be many people there who speak
Spanish, but not as their first language. Pray that God would help
me to communicate clearly and help the hearers to understand!

I hope to send you some pictures and a report about how it went.
This will all take place just after the sun sets so be praying for
the God of the harvest to have a great harvest tonight!

Thanks so much for standing with me tonight!

In Christ and for His glory,

Lane

No comments:

Search This Blog