MISSION STATEMENT

MISSION STATEMENT -
WORKING TO SEE THE LIVES OF THE POOR TRANSFORMED BY THE POWER OF GOD AS IT IS SHOWN THROUGH THE LOCAL CHURCH





Thursday, April 18, 2019

Arrived!

Well we arrived at 6pm last night.  We already had one of our favourite meals and things are going well!  I just got off the phone with my contact who lets me into the Vineyards where the migrant workers are and he told me we have access into 3 Vineyards.  They have from 400-600 workers each!  So tonight is the first trip out there.

Please pray for us, for those who are going on this ministry trip.  I'm not sure who exactly is coming yet so pray that the right people would come from the church to help.  I am praying that a team would form from this and that after we leave they would continue the ministry!  Please pray for that as well!

It is strange to be here at this time of year.  The streets are basically empty.  I knew that tomorrow that would be the case being Good Friday and all but already today?  That surprised me.  I expect to be able to shoot a canon down the streets tomorrow but I was surprised that so many businesses are closed already today.  But it goes to show you how big of a celebration Easter is here.  So it is a key time to tell people of the good news of Jesus Christ!

I'm so looking forward to tonight!  Thanks for praying with us!  The High School team arrives tomorrow.  We will see them just after lunch.


No comments:

Search This Blog